King Sooper Community Rewards Program
CISA Parents, family and friends,
King Soopers has a community rewards program where you can earn money to pay for your child's CISA soccer expenses by shopping at King Soopers and buying gas at King Soopers or Loaf and Jug gas stations.
This program is completely optional for CISA families and it is free to sign up. To join you just need a King Soopers reward card account - it's their loyalty card (some people just use their phone number) - it is not a credit card. If you join the community rewards program, 5% of the money you spend on groceries and gas comes back to you and can be used to pay any CISA club-related expenses.
Depending on how much you shop at King Soopers and get gas at King Soopers or Loaf and Jug, you can earn a little or a lot. Some past examples range from $150 to $900 a year to pay for CISA registration, uniforms, and tournaments. In fact, you can even have your friends/family add CISA as their organization (following the steps below) to raise money for a player or the club as a whole. They just have to send you a screenshot of funds raised to pass along to your team treasurer.
To participate in the fundraising, you need to connect your King Soopers account to CISA on the King Soopers Community Rewards site.
- Go to https://www.kingsoopers.com/signin?redirectUrl=/account/communityrewards/
- Log in to your King Soopers account (or create a new account).
- Type in "CISA" in the "Find an Organization" box and click "Search".
- Click on "Enroll" in the box that has CISA's information.
- Shop like you normally do and earn money to help pay your child's CISA expenses (registration, tournaments, etc.).
Tracking and using your fundraising:
- Fundraising dollars will be sent to CISA each quarter (January, April, July, and October).
- Families will need to report the money they raised each quarter to their team treasurer. This information can be obtained by logging in to your King Soopers account and selecting the Community Rewards tab/section. Screenshots of money raised can be sent to the team treasurer via email or text. Please send this information to your team treasurer by the 15th of the month (1/15, 4/15, 7/15, and 10/15).
- The team treasurer will keep track of money earned for each player/family.
- When you want to use fundraising money for a CISA expense, work with the team treasurer to pay the expense.
For more details about this fundraising opportunity, please send us your inquiry via email at firstname.lastname@example.org